Thursday, August 8, 2013

Build your own cloud storage with Tonido and stream your own Music, Video and Documents


We all know that iCloud, Google, Dropbox and Amazon offers cloud storage but they all cost you and have limitations from storage, upload file size, unsupported files.
 Here is the good news Tonido is free could service that you install to you Mac, Pc or Linux computer and it turns your personal computer storage to a cloud storage where you can access your data from anywhere on any time using worlds top mobile OS like iOS devices , Android, Windows Mobile and BlackBerry. All this come with hassle free No Uploading. No Storage Limits. No Security Worries.

The best thing I like about this service is that I can have all my music and video be streamed to any of my mobile devices i own. This helps me to save space on my iPhone and iPad and also access all my content without limitation. All the streaming is supported over LAN, WIFI And yes over your mobile carrier 3G or LTE.

The most awesome thing is that all this comes at not cost at all. Both the client and mobile apps are free. Go grab it and enjoy your own cloud.
Download



No comments:

Post a Comment